EDV stands for Electronic Diversity Visa also known as DV Lotter which simply is a ticket to The United States. If you are lucky enough then you can win the lottery and be the permanent resident of The US. The DV is a yearly program through which the United States awards Permanent Resident Card to people all around the world.
Every Year Millions apply for the approx. 50,000 DV Lottery.
EDV | Electronic Diversity Visa | DV Lottery 2019
Here are some of the question which is frequently asked.
- What are the requirements for the DV in Nepal?
- When is EDV 2019 registration period
- What are the EDV 2019 eligible countries
- When is DV 2019 result
There are two requirements you will need to meet if you want to fill the DV lottery.
1. You must be a native of a qualifying country
Every year they will select the countries that are allowed to participate in this program. And if your country is in the list then you can apply for the US Green Card. ( Nepalese can apply for DV 2019 )
2. Education or Work Experience
It’s obvious that they will only allow people who are either qualified or has enough experience in some field of work. They will select you on the basis of your education or experience.
- Education – High School Pass (12th Pass) Or More
- Work Experience – 2 Year of Experience within 5 years.