HSEB Question Collection | The Lamentation of Old Pensioner
HSEB Question Collection of English from 2060-2069 BS
Class : 12
Unit 3 : The Lamentation of Old Pensioner
Long Questions asked from this chapter :
1. Why does the poet lament for being an old man?
2. Why is the poet angry with time? How does he express his anger?
3. Write an easy on Youth and Age.
Short Questions asked from this chapter :
1. What do you think the poet was like as a young man?
2. Why and how does the poet express his anger towards time ?
3. What is the central idea of the poem?
4. What does the poem say about the old man?Mention his character, attitude and circumstances.
5. Describe the shifts in subject matter in the three stanzas?
6. What is the tone of the poem: complacency, resignation, rang? Why?
7. Explain the signification of the refrain ‘Ere time transfigured me’.